Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deployment car care























So, Matt's cute little Ford Focus just sits in the garage day after day getting no love. I rarely have the opportunity to drive it since three carseats won't fit across the back seat (hooray for my minivan). However, I don't want the poor car to suffer from neglect and die, so the kids and I take a weekly joyride...sans carseats. Before you judge me, I feel the need to add a little disclaimer. We drive up and down our dead end street several times back and forth, but we don't go any further. You know, since it's against the law to have them ride in a car without being in a carseat afterall. If you happen to come by on some weekday afternoon and hear delighted laughter and see little tiny hands sticking out the windows of a little Ford Focus, it's probably us. Please don't call the police on us. We're just giving Matt's car a little TLC while he's away.

2 comments: