Sunday, November 13, 2011

Date Night with flat Matt




Last night I went on a date. That's right. A night out with my darling husband. And three other lovely couples. What's that? You thought Matt was still in Afghanistan? He is. Technically. But back to my date.



I was skyping with Matt yesterday and mentioned that I was going out to dinner with several other couples for dinner. His response? "That's weird. Won't you be the fifth wheel?" Or something encouraging like that. Which is why I decided the most logical thing to do would be to take Matt along of course. Kind of like a flat Stanley (google it if you're not tracking). That way, it wouldn't be weird. Just Matt and me out to dinner with friends. Nope, not weird at all.



Matt and I shared a plate. We're romantic and so in love. "Here honey! Try a bite of my chicken tikka masala!"




*What on earth is Colleen doing behind us. She's a crackup that one.


Group photo minus yours truly. Matt's back there with Colleen chatting it up. He's the life of the party!




See honey. I told you it wouldn't be weird. Who says date nights have to end during deployment? Love you Matt. Look forward to seeing you in 3d again in the Spring. XOXO!












No comments: