Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or treat

A pirate, a cow (who moos on command when feeling spirited) and an angel
Addy's first year actually participating. She was a huge fan.



Trick or treat!



"Mom, someone just gave me candy!!!!"


Like my sweatpants? I dressed up as a tired mom.



I meant to put up these pictures a few days ago, but I got distracted by the Great Vomit and Diarrhea Germ of 2011. Despite the kids being a little sickly, they were determined to go trick or treating. Frankly, so was I. When else do strangers give me (I mean the kids....) copious amounts of chocolate out of the goodness of their hearts? The kids had so much fun. Adelyn participated this year and got such a charge out of being able to pick candy and put it in her bucket. Colton was a trooper despite being the sickest one in the bunch and kept telling me how much fun he was having. Natalie (our little actress) took her costume very seriously and got into character as an angel. Sweet girl. She happily bounced from one house to the next. We missed Daddy and Easton this Halloween but look forward to trick or treating as a family of 6 next year.

No comments: