Thursday, November 24, 2011

Addy is 18 months old...and more sickness

Blueberry pancakes help upper respiratory infections and ear infections much better!


Addy Hope is 1 1/2 now!



Say cheese!


The tower of healing. Or something like that.



Sweet Addy Hope turned 18 months old this past week. Sigh. I absolutely love this age with her. She's full of personality and is as sweet as they come, but she's seeming less and less like my baby and more and more like a toddler. She talks a LOT. Matt, you will be so impressed with how far she has come when you get home! She can say about 40 words consistently now. The other say we were skyping with Matt and Adelyn walked up to the computer and said her first two word sentence: "Hi Daddy!" It was the sweetest thing and I was so thankful that Matt was able to be part of one of her firsts even though he's not here. Adelyn Hope is often referred to in our family (mostly by my mom) as Joy baby. It's an appropriate nickname. She is so happy, joyful, and full of smiles and laughter. She's rarely in a bad mood. I'm so thankful to call her mine.


The kids and I headed to the doctor the other day for Adeyln's 18 month checkup. Not surprisingly, she is smaller than average with a bigger than average head. That's how the Walker kids roll! While we were there, the pediatrician was kind enough to take a look at the other kids, who have been sick the past few weeks (seriously)! The verdict? Please refer to the picture. They're all on the mend though. As am I. I don't sound so mannish when I'm talking anymore. My cough still sounds like a barking seal, but it's getting better. Thanks for asking. :-)

Here's to happy, healthy days ahead!

No comments: