Wednesday, March 28, 2012

AMAZING!

Sorry this is sideways--it won't rotate.

Notice that he's standing on top of the bus to reach something. Looks like something his big sister Addy has been known to do around here...
LOVE that smile! I also love that he's wearing one of the bibs we sent him.


This picture means so much to me--it's the only picture I have of our little guy sleeping. Plus, we sent him the blanket he's covered up with.

Easton's handprint and footprint! Priceless!!
I checked the mail today and was surprised to find a small package from our adoption agency. I could hardly wait to tear it open and see what was inside. I was SO THANKFUL to see that Easton's amazing foster family sent us seven pictures of our sweet little guy as well as his handprint and footprint. Remember the package I sent last month? I included a picture of its contents including a little kit my mom sent him to take his handprint and footprint. I am so grateful his foster family took the time to do it, but that they actually sent it to me! I didn't even consider the possibility that they would do that for us. I'm so thankful for their dilligence in sharing as much as they can of Easton with us.

No comments: