Saturday, March 3, 2012

Package #3


Well, it's that time again. Time to send Easton another care package. Since this is the only tangible way we can invest in Easton's life right now, it's something we really enjoy doing. This package was especially fun because my mom bought some things to send Easton as well. She sent:
1. a plush monkey that plays a lullaby
2. a placard with ink for prints of his hand and foot (excellent idea--I'm hoping his foster family will do this and save it for us when we travel to Korea)
3. a monkey hooded towel with three washcloths
4. an I Love Mommy soft bear lovie
Thanks Mom!
The kids and I sent him:
1. multicolored Goldfish crackers
2. a bib that cracked me up (it's supposed to look like a shirt and tie)
3. a blue bunny puffer ball (it's so much fun to squish!)
4. an Elmo snack container
5. two outfits with pants, shirts (one long sleeved and one short), hoodies, and socks
Love you sweet boy! Wish I could crawl inside the care package and send myself to you!

No comments: