Thursday, March 1, 2012

SURPRISE!

Isn't he handsome in his traditional Korean hanbok?
Love his smile!

My favorite!

Bless his sweet foster mother for bringing this Leap Frog cake toy we sent him to the party! Now I know that he received his birthday package--I didn't know that for sure until I saw this picture.
Doesn't he look like a prince in this one?
As I checked the mail today, I was surprised to see that there was a somewhat thick envelope from our adoption agency. I thought it was odd because I wasn't expecting anything in particular from them. Imagine my surprise (and elation!!!) when I opened up the envelope and found TEN* adorable pictures from Easton's first birthday party in Korea. Holt Korea throws all the babies born in a given month a traditional Korean first birthday party or Tol. They went all out for this party! Easton is wearing his traditional Korean hanbok. Isn't he just breathtaking? I think so, too. :-) *I didn't post the three pictures of him and his foster mother for privacy reasons

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Precious, precious, precious. How wonderful to have these pictures. I'm sorry your wait is so long. It's unfair and torturous and not the best thing. I shall pray for you. And your hives.