Friday, October 21, 2011

Beauty

This is common ground we walk to near our home. We've dubbed it "The Secret Garden."




It's beautiful!






The kids and I have been spending a lot of time here enjoying the stunning beauty of God's creation.







I love watching the kids play here--seeing where their imaginations lead.







Exploring.













Wandering.













Playing with leaves.













(Hi honey! Wish you were here with us in the "Secret Garden.")














Studying.








Marveling.





"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1








"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?" Psalm 8:3-4





Thank you, Lord, for the world you've created. The works of your hand are beautiful. Being outside feeds my soul and I know it's because I'm in the presence of the Most High.







No comments: