Friday, April 27, 2012

Taking a break...or just not blogging at all

Since Matt got home (YAY) we've been crazy busy visiting family, spending time together, and preparing for our cross country move in the next month. Hence my lack of blogging.

I'm so thrilled to have my husband home, and as I predicted (in my own mind), I'm now missing our other family member all the more. Easton is now 15 months old and we won't be bringing him home anytime in the near future. When Matt was gone, it was easier to have Easton so far away. I figured that it wouldn't be a good time to bring Easton home with an absent Daddy. Now that Matt's here, all bets are off. I just want my son for crying out loud.

Toay I received NINE new pictures of Easton in the mail from his foster family! I'm so grateful that they took the time (once again) to keep us in the loop and send us pictures of Easton in some of the clothes we've sent him. On the other hand, as soon as I saw the pictures, I just sat on my couch and cried. Because I'm missing such a precious time. Because his adjustment is going to be that much harder the older he gets. Because I'm frustrated with the way things have panned out. Because I just want to hold my son instead of looking at his pictures.

It will all be worth is when he is home. In the mean time, I don't have anything more to say.

To God be the glory!
Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, This breaks my heart! I am So sorry that this wait is so hard. I completely understand the heartache that you are feeling! I pray that Easton gets an EP soon and these painful waiting days are a distant memory!!!

~Tracey