Monday, January 2, 2012

Jesus Paid it All







I hear the Savior say,


"Thy strength indeed is small,


Child of weakness, watch and pray,


Find in Me thine all in all."


Jesus paid it all


All to Him I owe


Sin had left a crimson stain


He washed it white as snow


Lord, now indeed I find


Thy power and Thine alone


Can change the leper's spots


And melt the heart of stone


And when before the throne


I stand in Him complete


Jesus died my soul to save


My lips shall still repeat


Oh, praise the one who paid my debt


And raised this life up from the dead



This song is on my heart today. Thought someone out there might benefit from it, too.


Jesus, you paid it ALL for me. There is nothing I can do to change your love for me. Amen!


Nehemiah 8:10 The joy of the Lord is my strength.

No comments: